Waxy Wraps Starter Pack - Three sizes Beeswax Wraps
Essential Beeswax Wraps Starter Pack
Three conveniently sized Beeswax Eco-Food Wraps for storing food, leftovers and lunch boxes
Wanting to get started with Beeswax Wraps and ditch the plastics from your lunches? Our Beeswax Wraps starter kit is the perfect first step. In three convenient sizes, you'll have a wrap handy for whatever needs protection.
Each wrap is coated with Suzanne's signature wax blend of Pure Australian Beeswax, Jojoba Oil and Tree Resin to make a flexible wrap that seals securely. Unlike plastic wraps, beeswax wraps allow food to breathe and not sweat, making it stay fresher for longer, reducing wastage.
The Beeswax Wraps Starter Kit
- Handmade in the pristine Hunter Valley, just 3 hours north of Sydney
- Coated with our signature Wax Wrap blend for flexibility, seal and freshness
- Is food safe
- Contains no chemicals, fragrances or toxins
- Comes in a range of bright colourful fabrics, so it'll be easy to spot your lunch!
*** Allergen note*** As these products are designed for food use, it is important to note they may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in sensitive people.
Our Waxy Wrap Starter Packs include:
- 1 x Small (18cm x 18cm) Waxy Wrap
- 1 x Medium (28cm x 28cm) Waxy Wrap
- 1 x Large (38cm x 38cm) Waxy Wrap
Waxy Wraps are handmade from Cotton Fabric, Australian Beeswax, Jojoba Oil and Tree Resin.
This combination of ingredients creates a flexible wrap that is designed to reduce the need for plastic wrap (glad wrap, cling film etc.).
They are re-usable and can last for up to 12 months.
Packs contain a variety of colours and designs in Floral, Spots, Dots, Stripes & Gingham.
Each purchase will be a random pick of assorted colours and patterns.