Beeswax Stick - Pure Australian Beeswax
30gm Beeswax Sticks - made from pure Australian Beeswax.
Our beeswax sticks contain pure Beeswax sourced from Australian trees in the forests of New South Wales.
Hand-cleaned of impurities, the beeswax has no additives, bleaches or chemicals, and comes moulded into easy to use, 30gm sticks.
Each beeswax stick
- is cleaned and ready to use (it's what Suz uses for her candles and products)
- is perfectly sized at 30gms for easy handling and no waste
- is sustainably sourced
- Supports small Australian businesses
Pure beeswax can be used for:
- Art and craft projects, like Batics
- Can be used to make your own furniture or surfboard waxes
- DIY makeup products
- DIY Beeswax wraps (or check out our pre-made kits here)
- DIY Beeswax melts (or find ours here)
Australian Beeswax is a natural source of wax - and can be used for a range of options where you need a chemical free, flexible water-proof barrier.
I need a lot of beeswax - can I buy in bulk?
If you need more wax, our wax by the kilo might be a better option for you. If you need a custom amount, just get in touch and we can create a custom order for you.
I want to make a lip balm - can I use this wax?
Our beeswax is perfect for making your own beauty products, including lip balms. If you want to save some time, you can buy our best selling lip balm here
Please note, some people can have skin sensitivities to beeswax products - we advise customers to avoid beeswax if you are sensitive to bee-by products.
Each stick contains pure, cleaned beeswax, proportioned into easy to use blocks
Suz E Bee Candles' cleaned Beeswax in 30gm sticks are the perfect size and shape to use in all your craft and home projects.